Bleach: Dawn Of Demise
Hello and welcome to Bleach: Dawn Of Demise, be sure to read the rules of the site as soon as you register. We are currently just getting started so hang in there and we'll be up soon. Last but not least enjoy the site and have fun. Razz
Hello and welcome to Bleach: Dawn Of Demise, be sure to read the rules of the site as soon as you register. We are currently just getting started so hang in there and we'll be up soon. Last but not least enjoy the site and have fun. Razz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free to play, text-based role play site. Make your character and face destiny.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Strongest In The Universe!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Madoka Masayoshi

Madoka Masayoshi

The Strongest In The Universe! Empty
PostSubject: The Strongest In The Universe!   The Strongest In The Universe! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:53 pm

Madoka appeared over karakura town haveing just returned from kagamino town where all but 50 people had been saved from his intense blood slaughter. "Ah what a good day so much blood it's just I can't get enough blood!", Madoka said as he walked through the air swinging. Now above karakura town Madoka looked around for his next victim to slaughter and enjoy. With a sharp look Madoka saw a beautiful young women who seem to be happy carrying a bag of fruit and meat. "Hmph your my first victim", Madoka said as he sent a gust of spiritual pressure at her. As soon as it touched her, her head fell to the ground and a huge rainfall of blood began to spring up.

"That was extremely fun", Madoka said twisting his sword around while appeared down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Trickster

Trickster

PostSubject: Re: The Strongest In The Universe!   The Strongest In The Universe! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:27 pm

“Yes, I'd like two please.” saidGenshin with a bright smile across his face. The lady in front of himsmiled and handed Genshin two ice creams. “Hey, Azumi, you wantedvanilla right?” he said turning to face his wife. She looked at himquizzically before catching on to what he had said.

“Oh, yes! Thank you sweety.” shesaid with bright eyes. She took one of the ice creams from his handand leaned forward, planting a kiss on his cheek. “Love you.” shesaid turning her back to him. Genshin smiled and hugged her frombehind.

“I love you as well, Azumi.”
hesaid half to himself. He kissed her cheek in return then let go ofher. He took a hold of her hand and began walking along side her.“Where to next?” he asked her, taking a quick lick of his icecream and making an awkward face as he did so. Genshin hated coldthings. The two walked a little longer before his wife stopped in hertracks.

“I think we should go to the beach.Today is a great day for that, don't you think Gen?” she saidlooking up at him.

“Yeah, you're right!” he saidenthusiastically.

“I'll race you there!” she said andbegan sprinting away. Genshin laughed for a minute as he watched herturn behind a building, out of his site.

“Taking a shirt cut eh?” he saidsprinting after her. Soon enough, he heard a scream come from theally way his wife entered...the scream had come from her. Genshinpulled his mask over his face, and also put on his black coat andblack gloves. He turned and looked into the ally way and feltsomething his his feet. It was the head of his wife...Genshin stareddown at his wife's head, inside his mask he had a look of horror, butoutside, his mask remain emotionless. That was one of the good thingsabout wearing a mask. No matter what the situation, your face remainscalm, and it intimdates foes.

Genshin gritted his teeth and turnedtoward the man who had done it. If the man didn't know about TheBlack Reaper...he was about to. Genshin leaped up into the air towardthe building to his right and began running along it's side, towardthe man with the katana. He then kicked off the building and waslaunched through the air, down toward the man who had killed hiswife. He landed right infront of the man, crouched down as hisemotionless mask stared up at the man. Genshin then extended hisright arm upward and reached for the mans face in an attempt to grabit.
Back to top Go down
Madoka Masayoshi

Madoka Masayoshi

PostSubject: Re: The Strongest In The Universe!   The Strongest In The Universe! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:39 pm

Madoka watched as he saw the womans head fall to the ground right at the strange man's feet. "Opps my mistake I didn't know you knew here sorry chief",Madoka said as the man began to sprint for him with blood lust in his heart he wanted Madoka dead!. Madoka watched as the strange man sent his strange arm for his face maybe in hopes of crushing it or doing some internal damage whatever the case Madoka did not want to find out. With inhuman blinding speed Madoka dodged it as if he were not even in that spot"Thats right hate me I can see it in your heart you want to destroy me!",Madoka grabing his hilt. Madoka laughed at him and swung his blade vertical of him with enough force to completely destroy him in one hit. "Now taste the power of a real enemy",Madoka said as he then pointed his finger at the man's gut chargeing a hado.

"Now hado number 4 Byakurai",Madoka said insanely as the hado began to fire into the man's stomach. "Now die like your lover you pathetic piece of trash burn into nothingness",Madoka said laughing as the man was about to get sliced in half or have a huge hole in stomach.

Hado Number 4: Fires a beam of lightning from the user's finger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Strongest In The Universe!   The Strongest In The Universe! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Strongest In The Universe!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Dawn Of Demise :: SPAM :: Ultimate Battle-
Jump to: