Bleach: Dawn Of Demise
Hello and welcome to Bleach: Dawn Of Demise, be sure to read the rules of the site as soon as you register. We are currently just getting started so hang in there and we'll be up soon. Last but not least enjoy the site and have fun. Razz
Hello and welcome to Bleach: Dawn Of Demise, be sure to read the rules of the site as soon as you register. We are currently just getting started so hang in there and we'll be up soon. Last but not least enjoy the site and have fun. Razz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free to play, text-based role play site. Make your character and face destiny.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beauty Of Annihilation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gray

Gray

Beauty Of Annihilation Empty
PostSubject: Beauty Of Annihilation   Beauty Of Annihilation EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:15 pm

Lucian walked off of a train that was coming in from Kagamino city, he had arrived in Karakura town. It had been 4 years since he'd discoverd his powers and was banished from the city due to that fact. The leaders of Karakura town had taken his life away from him, he could have simply ignored his powers but his banishment caused him to spend as much time possible learning and mastering them. The country side had sufferd a total of 453 "wild fires" in the last month and those fires had claimed a total of 2935 victims, tonight was the night that he was going to take his revenge on the town. Lucian walked out of the station and looked in both directions, hundreds of people occupied this one street alone, he looked behind him to find another mass group of people walking up the station stairs.

He held out his hands to the side of him and sent a huge wave of fire down both sides of the street. He turned around and sent more fire down the station, killing everyone. "No one will stop me", he mutterd as he continued walking around town and burning everything in sight.
Back to top Go down
Trickster

Trickster

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Of Annihilation   Beauty Of Annihilation EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:22 pm

Genshin awoke that morning with a jolt. It was around 7 in the morning, quite a few hours before his usual time of waking up. He didn't know what had woken him up until he heard it. A scream. Not a scream of joy, or of being scared by a prank...a scream of pain. The scream seemed to echo through out part of the city and was soon joined by more screams. His wife, Azumi, sat up next to him and placed her hand gently on his bare chest. “What's wrong Gen?” she asked softly, a worried tone in her voice. Genshin didn't need to reply. Another scream had erupted from somewhere in the city that made his wife jump.

Genshin jumped out of bed wearing only his black briefs. He headed toward the closet and flung the doors open quickly. He grabbed a hold of some black pants and slipped them on quickly. Azumi got out of bed and took a step toward him. One of her hands was against her chest, and the other had her fingers on her lips...she was still worried. “I know you don't like it...but I have to go, Azumi. I'm the only Black Order member available in Karakura right now.”

It's your day off...we were supposed to have this day to ourselves.” she said looking over to their night stand at the tickets to a 30 Seconds to Mars Concert. Azumi loved them...and he had promised to take her to their concert today.

I know it is...but it's my duty to stop whatever is causing those people pain, if not killing them. I'll try and be back in time for the concert.” he stated. He reached into his closet and pulled out a black T-shirt. He pulled it over his head and let it fit snugly over his torso. Afterward, he pulled out a long black coat that was a dark green on the inside and pulled it over his back, pushing his arms through the sleeves. Next came his black gloves. He looked in the closet for his mask and couldn't find it. Turning around, he saw his wife holding the white mask in her hand. He walked up to her slowly and placed his hands on her hips. He stared into her beautiful purple eyes and ran his right hand through her soft white hair.

I love you...Gen...” she whispered, putting the mask on his face. She leaned forward and gently kissed his mask where his lips would be.

“And I the same.” he said turning around. Genshin opened the glass doors in their bedroom and stepped out onto the balcony. He stared out into the city...or what was left of the city. The flames scorched the sky, buildings were crashing, and smoke was everywhere. Genshin looked around some more, then leaped from the building. He entered a nose dive and picked up a lot of speed really fast. After a few seconds, steel wire shot from his sleeves and wrapped around on a nearby building. Genshin immediately changed direction and began swinging around the building repeatedly, his speed further increasing until he was at 210 mph. The steel wires detached themselves from within his coat and Genshin was sent flying through the air head first. He saw where the flames were coming from and changed his position so that his direction slightly changed to that of the enemies direction.

More steel wires shot from Genshin's sleeves and sliced apart the building in front of him. Genshin exploded from the debris at the same speed he had before. His feet hit the ground first and he crouched, pushing his upped body forward. His arms extended and unleash a rather large shock wave of electricity that erupted through out the city. The shock wave would cause no damage, but paralyze whoever is caught in it for a few seconds. After that was done, every building around them exploded, but not from the shock wave. Out of the explosion, hundreds of steel wires came flying toward the man that had caused the flames. They were coming from every direction, all controlled by a single wire in Genshin's hand that had was pulling on. The wires drew closer and would soon wrap the man up, immobilizing him.

Genshin knew that anybody attack this city knew who he was. He was referred to as The Black Reaper.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Of Annihilation   Beauty Of Annihilation EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:18 pm

Lucian had already brunt down most of this part of the city, it was easy when no one was fighting back, easy enough that he could do it in his first release. There was a problem heading his way though, someone was trying to interfere, someone with power, Lucian looked to his side, a small child was running his way, obviously not realizing that he was the assailant. He grabbed the childs hand as he came up to him, the child instant fel into a burning pile of ash and drifted into the air, his black jeans, gray hoodie and red shirt were completely soaked with ash and blood. A woman emerged from the house behind him with a gun that was pointed at him, "Stop now!! I swear it, I'll kill you!", she screamed throughout the city.

Lucian laughed and looked around him, when he suddenly realized, the power source hading his way, had arrived. He glared down the street at the last one he had expected to show up, Lucian had never met him in person but he'd heard rumors, Karakura's town soul protector, he wears a white mask with a purple lightning strike, the most famous member of the infamous Black order; The Black Reaper. Lucian was frozen, he didn't think that this was going to happen, was he being irrational? Surely Lucian could handle The Black Reaper. There was a distinctive metal click that originated from behind him, his head jerked to see the lady about to fire her gun, Lucian quickly raised his hand to kill the woman but instead, hundreds of steelwires shot out of every building, heading right for him. The wires came from right behind the woman and ensnared her, an ironic factor of this situation, although they were still coming for him. Lucian lowerd his hand and let the wires phase right through him, his ghost step had become especially handy in this situation, he quickly grabbed hold of the wires and wrapped them around his wrist, ensuring The Black Reaper wouldnt be able to retrieve them.

The woman who had gotten caught in the wires was being strangled to death by The Black Reapers wires, she probably could have escaped if it wasn't for the fact that Lucian was holding them together. Finally, the womans life faded and Lucian burnt the wires to a crisp, the word "Accomplice" appeared on the ground in front of The Black Reaper in flames, "Thanks, she was about so shoot me, you sure helped me with that situation". Lucian smiled at him, sending a wave of black fog around The Black reaper, the fog turned to swords that slowly rotated around him, "These flames are my present to this city...do you like them?", he said as the swords quickly lunged forward to impale him from all directions.
Back to top Go down
Trickster

Trickster

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Of Annihilation   Beauty Of Annihilation EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:04 pm

Genshin's eyes widened at the scenethat took place before him, though his mask maintained it'semotionless expression. Did he really think that he took part in themurder of that woman? He clenched his fists through his black leathergloves and grinned. Genshin made note of the ability Lucian used toevade his wires and thought of a way that was guaranteed to counterit. “It seems physical attacks wont workon this guy. I'm not sure how many times that move can be used, soI'll have to tread with caution.” he thought to himself.A dagger shot out of each sleeve and Genshin caught them by thehandle in each of his hands. Mere seconds later a black fog haderupted around Genshin, and he held his breath in case the fogcontained some type of special ability...he was at a disadvantage.

The fog turned into flaming swords thatbegan to circle him. “More fire...”he thought as he listened to the man's words.“His present to the city? Does hethink he is some kind of Messiah?!” he thought in angeras the swords suddenly shot towards him. Genshin began to maneuverhis body in different directions without moving his feet. A few ofthe flaming swords made minor cuts on him that burned severely, butover all, he managed to avoid them unscaved. “Ihate fire..” he thought. “It'sso destructive. This man obviously hasn't master the element of fire.He may be able to use it in the most devastating waysimaginable...but he doesn't know how to dance the flames like amaster. I'll show him using the opposite element.” hethought as his daggers shot back into his sleeves.

Genshin closed his eyes for a second,taking a deep breath, then began maneuvering his arms in many exoticways. He re-stanced himself so that his feet were further apart. Hethen pushed his right palm up toward the sky. Several towards ofwater erupted out of the ground and shot upward into the sky. After afew seconds, a rain began to fall over the section of the city thatwas on far, extinguishing the flames. Genshin let his right hand dropback down, which caused the towers of water to fall as well. Oncethis happened, the city that was on far, became an ocean. Genshinstood atop the water staring at the man without a sign ofexhaustion...but deep down, Genshin could barely stand. It would takehim a minute or two for his body to recharge, so he secretlyactivated a deadly defense. He lifted his left arm and motion withhis had for Lucian to attack him. Daring him, to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Of Annihilation   Beauty Of Annihilation EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:54 pm

'Does he really think he can beat me with such a small move...I apologize, Black Reaper, I gave you far too much credit', he thought to himself as the large wave of water came rushing towards him. Lucian became slightly agitated when the reaper was notioning him to attack him, "Cocky bastard..", he mutterd under his breath. He only had a few seconds before the wave of water would hit him and crush every bone in his body, he had to buy himself some time. Lucian immideately sent a massive fireball down the street infront of him that collided with water, for a moment, they were both perfectly still in perfect harmony, then they began pushing each other back and forth, steam concealed the entire area quickly, he only had about 30 seconds.

Lucian quickly coverd his left hand over his left fist, raising his spiritual power exponentially. His skin turned a dark gray, his white hair turned pitch black, his eyes turned blood red and his veins began to glow like fire throughout his body. After his transformation, the sky turned pitch black and embers began to fall like rain, clouds with a fiery appearence formed throughout the area, Lucian looked up at the fireball, it had just exstinguished, the water rushed towards him and...evaporated as soon as it touched him. Lucian looked up at The Black Reaper, he touched a building which instantly caused it to turn to ash, "Welcome to hell....Black Reaper...". He decided to show him just how much his power had grown from releasing his true powers, Lucian put his left hand out towards the city, sending out a massive wave of fire than engulfed that side of the city, there was no sound of the fire at first, just screams from people, silence, then a massive roar from the fire.

Lucian looked back up at The Black Reaper, "You can't save these people...you can't even save yourself, i'd like to show you what a true master of fire is able to accomplish", he said with a grin. With that, he slammed his fists into the ground, pumping fire into, causing the ground withing a mile to crack apart, suddenly a massive chinese dragon made up of fire bursted out of the ground with Lucian ontop of it. The dragon towerd at least 30 feet over The Black Reapers location, while the dragon arose, it seemed as if Lucian were unconscious ontop of it, this was one his strongest moves and had over a thousand different uses, if The Black Reaper was really as legendary as the rumors said he was, he would be able to not only survive this mighty dragon but also...beat it and Lucian.

He slowly arose from his unconsciousness, he woulnd't be letting this dragon die anytime soon, if he did, he would have to produce a new move, he didn't know if he would be able to live through that. Lucian was rapidly regaining his energy from the fire that he stood on, using it as a life force, this was one of the many uses he could perform with this dragon. He glared down at the black reaper, smirking slightly, he pulled back a fist and mutterd, "Dodge this...", as he sent the fist forward, releasing thousands of miniature replicas of the dragon out of the dragons mouth. Each replica of the dragon was a minibomb, with a thousand of them heading to one pinpointed direction, the combined explosions would equal to about two nuclear bombs, was The Black Reaper able to contain the explosion? Or was he going to allow the explosion take thousands of life just to take down one persons life? This was going to be The Black Reapers ultimate test.
Back to top Go down
Trickster

Trickster

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Of Annihilation   Beauty Of Annihilation EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:29 pm

Genshin watched as the fireball clashed against his surge of water. He knew the fireball wouldn't last long, and after a few seconds, the fireball was turned blown into nothingness. The wave pushed forward again, but after a few feet, most of the water evaporated into steam and out of that steam...rose a massive Chinese dragon of flaming destruction. Genshin stared up at the monstrosity and noticed Lucian catch most of the city on far again. “Is he hell bent on turning this city to ash?” he thought as he stared up into the sky. “All of this steam and smoke has caused rain clouds to form above the city...It looks like he did my job for me...Now, I can't lose.” he thought as the rain began to pour. Soon enough the fire Lucian had created through out the city was once again...extinguished.

He let out a sigh of relief when he noticed the fires were put out, it saved him a lot of energy. Energy he probably didn't have. Genshin turned his attention back to Lucian and noticed him waking up. “How is he able to get up? He just unleashed a lot of power! His spirit energy should be close to zero!” he thought in agitation. Genshin soon realized his answer rested within that flaming beast in front of him. “That dragon is more like a summoning. I should have known he wouldn't blow all his energy like that, that dragon is giving him more power..” he realized. Soon after his realization the dragon's mouth opened and Lucian sent a fist forward which caused thousands upon thousands of miniature dragons.

As the rain fell, Genshin leaped toward the mini dragons and fired thousands of electric senbon at the mini dragons. For every dragon, there was an electric senbon to pierce it. Genshin was now in the center of these flaming replicas and knew what was about to happen...they were about to explode. Genshin closed his fingers into a fist which caused all of the electric senbon to pierce his body Thousands of needles and flaming dragons were now sticking into his body. Blood poured down into the ground like a small river. Genshin made a motion with his head that caused the down pour of rain, to freeze in mid air. Then, with yet another motion, the rain flew toward Genshin's body and began to build up until Genshin was trapped in a massive dome of water. Genshin gave one final look toward Lucian, before he froze the outer layer of the dome into solid ice. From outside the dome of water and ice, Genshin's body could be seen growing brighter and brighter from the flaming dragons. His head jerked in many directions from the pain...and soon...the dragons exploded.

A massive shock wave erupted from the dome and the ice outside cracked, spewing water from the many small holes. From within the dome bother the fire and water were in a constant battle for domination that soon ended with the loss of both of them. After a few minutes it completely collapsed, leaving nothing. Genshin's body was not to be found aside from the blood that had mixed with the remaining water. He had saved the city. The rain had continued to fall and soon after, Genshin's blood was washed away.

“Is this the vision you had of my death..” came a voice from behind Lucian. It was Genshin. He had spoken for the first time in their fight. He still had his mask on and almost all of his clothing was burned away aside from his waist area, right thigh, and left legging. Genshin grinned as he noticed hundreds of wires shoot out from the remaining buildings. At the ends of each of the wires, was a dagger that shot past both Lucian and Genshin's. These daggers stuck into the ground and nearby buildings. Genshin quickly let loose a surge of electricity that erupted outwards onto the wires. This generated an electric field of energy around Genshin, the dragon, and Lucian. Anyone caught in the electric field would be paralyzed instantly. In the clouds above them, lightning had been building up at one point and was now ready to be unleashed. Genshin used the lightning in his body as a conductor for the lightning to hit. The lightning blast would incinerate everything within the electric field.

Off in the distance, more daggers and wires shot from the shadows and stuck the the ground and nearby buildings. Holding onto the wires...were hundreds of Genshin's made entirely of water. Finally, the lightning blast came down to strike the ground at 1/1000th of a second.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Of Annihilation   Beauty Of Annihilation Empty

Back to top Go down

Beauty Of Annihilation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Dawn Of Demise :: SPAM :: Ultimate Battle-
Jump to: