Bleach: Dawn Of Demise
Hello and welcome to Bleach: Dawn Of Demise, be sure to read the rules of the site as soon as you register. We are currently just getting started so hang in there and we'll be up soon. Last but not least enjoy the site and have fun. Razz
Hello and welcome to Bleach: Dawn Of Demise, be sure to read the rules of the site as soon as you register. We are currently just getting started so hang in there and we'll be up soon. Last but not least enjoy the site and have fun. Razz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free to play, text-based role play site. Make your character and face destiny.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mugetsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu

Mugetsu  Empty
PostSubject: Mugetsu    Mugetsu  EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:58 pm

Okay so this is Riku, im not sure how to do this and im still in pure shock and awe from the epicness. im willing to give up either character i own for this one. i will say that now because, this is going to be fucking awesome, epically with this new concept.

[/u][/b]
Super Human

General
Information

Name: Mugetsu

--Nickname: Mu-kun [to those he is close with.]

----Special Title: The Reitsuless one.

Physical Age: 23

Actual Age: Mugetsu's true age is unknown. He has no memory of anything before a few months ago when he awoke, 600 feet under ground, his body being pressed down by the force of the earth above him. However this was nothing for him, he broke free of the earthly prison and returned to the earth once again to walk as Mugetsu. Some rumors are that He was never actually born, nor made, Only begotten, That he was an entity from the beginning, who had been in slumber for some time.

Weight: 167lbs.

Height: 6'2

Appearance: [lol i cannot post this yet. it will be here soon, if you must know what i look like see http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/70786129/12 ]

Personality: Mugetsu has just recently awoken and being discovered by Races like the shinigami and Quincy. The dont know what he is, the know not his strength nor his alliance. Mugetsu acts odd around anyone at the moment as he regains a remnant of his humanity.

Life
Information

Day of Birth: Unknown.

Place of Birth: Unknown.

Place of Living: Wandering between the plane of the living and the dead, somewhere in Karakura town rejuvenating his powers, feeding off the sheer soul pressure in the town.

Group of Alliance:

Spiritual Gift
Information

Name:
Appearance:
First//Main

Form
:

Second//Sub Form:
Gift
Abilitie(s)
: