Bleach: Dawn Of Demise
Hello and welcome to Bleach: Dawn Of Demise, be sure to read the rules of the site as soon as you register. We are currently just getting started so hang in there and we'll be up soon. Last but not least enjoy the site and have fun. Razz
Hello and welcome to Bleach: Dawn Of Demise, be sure to read the rules of the site as soon as you register. We are currently just getting started so hang in there and we'll be up soon. Last but not least enjoy the site and have fun. Razz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free to play, text-based role play site. Make your character and face destiny.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ehem? Scuze me?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yokkyu Fuman

Ehem? Scuze me? Empty
PostSubject: Ehem? Scuze me?   Ehem? Scuze me? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:40 pm

Well, what have we here? Somebody forgot to give me my color, and i was approved as the Vizard Commander much longer than Shen Ryu or whoever that is. That is highly unfair -_-" I want my color and my rank back like i deserve it >_>".... Why didnt anyone give me my color O:<
Back to top Go down
Zeek

Zeek

Ehem? Scuze me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ehem? Scuze me?   Ehem? Scuze me? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:41 pm

Well, if you would be social and like, get in the chatbox, you might have it. I didn't even know you exhisted until today. e_e I'll talk to the Head Admin about it.
Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

Ehem? Scuze me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ehem? Scuze me?   Ehem? Scuze me? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:58 pm

Maybe i dont get on because i dont get emails saying "You've been added to this usergroup" So i know i can begin to RP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ehem? Scuze me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ehem? Scuze me?   Ehem? Scuze me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ehem? Scuze me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Dawn Of Demise :: Rules/Announcments :: FAQs-
Jump to: