Bleach: Dawn Of Demise
Hello and welcome to Bleach: Dawn Of Demise, be sure to read the rules of the site as soon as you register. We are currently just getting started so hang in there and we'll be up soon. Last but not least enjoy the site and have fun. Razz
Hello and welcome to Bleach: Dawn Of Demise, be sure to read the rules of the site as soon as you register. We are currently just getting started so hang in there and we'll be up soon. Last but not least enjoy the site and have fun. Razz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free to play, text-based role play site. Make your character and face destiny.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aemi

Aemi

Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek ) Empty
PostSubject: Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek )   Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek ) EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:25 pm

Aemi was sitting on the roof of a large building over Karakura town, looking down at it with glowing, yellow eyes. Her eye color often changed from yellow to purple, depending on her mood. Whenever she was angry or sorrowful, her eyes would turn yellow, her forehead indenting with tiny X's. This was part of the expiramentation she had gone through back at the Soul Society. She had a rather gloomy expression, rather than her tough, laid-back scowl she often kept around others. Now she was alone; truly alone. She made sure no Vizards followed her when she walked into the city. The city seemed empty, but even to human eyes, she wouldn't be seen, since she was in her normal form instead of gigai. Her umbrella Shikai rested on her shoulder and she let her feet fall over the side of the building, looking up at the moon for a long, silent moment. Everything seemed calm and emotionless.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/mary.ligreci
Zeek

Zeek

PostSubject: Re: Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek )   Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek ) EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:33 pm

Zeekwas also in Karakura town on this lonely night. He wanted to reflect on his life in hopes of being able to predict the future...but it was hopeless. Zeek scanned the city for anything other than a human, and found a mix between a hollow and a vizard. "Heh." he muttered as he sonidod to it's location. Zeek appeared atop the same building as Aemi and stood next to her with his hands in his pockets. He stared down at her, his yellow eyes glowing as he eyed her up and down. "Sorrow, is a painful thing." he said looking up at the moon. He wasn't exactly speaking to Aemi, just feeding off her emotions. It was very rare that Zeek found someone who felt his aspect of death, and he found it intresting. Of course, he didn't want this conversation to lead down a road of depression for either of the two neither.
Back to top Go down
Aemi

Aemi

PostSubject: Re: Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek )   Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek ) EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:39 pm

Aemi quickly looked over, seeing the man with the pale white skin and yellow eyes. They were yellow, just as hers, but his were darker on the outside... which confused her. She wasn't able to figure out what race he was... just looking at him gave her a sudden tightness in her throat, as if she was going to panic. She was confused for a long second, but saw how he reacted to her, realizing; he wasn't going to attack her. She gripped her umbrella tighter though, pursing her lips for a long moment as she thought about what the man had said. She sighed, but to herself, without making nose. She could feel her body clench up as she thought about the word sorrow; every aspect of it seemed to fit every piece of her past.
Back to top Go down
Zeek

Zeek

PostSubject: Re: Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek )   Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek ) EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:49 pm

Zeek smiled a little, then did something he would normally never do. He sat down next to her. "My name is Zeek, and I'm from Hueco Mundo." he said plainly, gazing out into the night sky. "It's a nice night, a night unfit fot this type of mood." Zeek slowly lifted his left hand, gliding it through his white hair, then set it down next to Aemi's. "Whats it like...whats it like be bound to both worlds...yet not feeling as if you belong in either one?" he asked. He wanted to know this, because he was similar in that way. Only Zeek, chose his world. He turned to her with a serious expression, locking his eyes on her face. "Are you afraid of me?" he asked quietly...letting his words drift off into the wind.
Back to top Go down
Aemi

Aemi

PostSubject: Re: Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek )   Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek ) EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:55 pm

Aemi was one known for suppressing all anger and power that she had, and listening to him speak of being bound to both worlds made her really think; where did she belong? She continued to live in a world where weaklings roam, thinking they own every step of Earth they passed. It angered her, but not enough to show. She shook her head, shrugging, not saying a word. Then when he spoke once more, asking if she was a fraid, Her eyes widened with rage as she clenched her fists, the ground under her growling as it cracked beneath her legs, but not enough to damage the building. She suppressed the energy right afterward, trying to ignore the comment, staring at him with a full on gaze of his face, showing no fear, but anger and pain, "Ask that again and see how I react." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Zeek

Zeek

PostSubject: Re: Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek )   Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek ) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:40 am

Helooked away from her, forcing up the Sorrow he kept within him. The sorrow he felt when he couldn't do anything to save his little sisters life. The Sorrow he felt when he collapsed to the floor, slowly bleeding away...his little sister crying on his shoulder, telling him that she was scared. Zeek's face tightened in pain...then Zeek touched her shoulder and looked into her eyes once more. This time his yellow eyes contained nothing but emptyness...and upon connection, images of what Zeek planned to do to the worlds began flashing through Aemi's head. Visions of the Soul Society, Zeek standing in the center of the flames ectracting revenge on all of them...for they were the ones who killed him and his sister. The images then shifted over to Karakura Town, the entire city had been ceaved in half. Wave after wave of hollow began free falling from the skies, eating every human in sight. Zeek removed his hand from Aemi's shoulder, staring into her eyes and asked again, "Are you....afraid of me?" he said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Aemi

Aemi

PostSubject: Re: Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek )   Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek ) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:29 am

As Aemi watched the images he seemed to show he, she looked away win desperateness, as though she felt more chilled than usual. She couldn't remember anything of her past before she died, but she knew she died young and the site of humans disgusted her. She knew that humans were the reason of her sudden death. She then remembered how she easily trusted the shinigami who she then stayed with bone of the 4th division and one of the 12th. She had a gut feeling that they both new what they were doing to her when they began expiramenting, and the fact that her best friend betrayed her because it was "his duty"... It was out of the question. She wanted the gotei 13 to suffer... Other shinigami not involved were not in her plans of this, but she knew she wanted the gotei to pay.

She looked at Zeek's empty eyes once more as he repeated the question. She simply stared for a long moment as though she was confused. She felt like her chest went numb, but it wasn't in fear. She watched him for along moment; before looking forward, her inner hollow suddenly speaking to her.

We thought the other vizards knew our pain and tragedies. The very people outcastes as we were. They don't understand though. They never did, and this is why even with them, they fear you still. The only one strong enough to hold you back is dear Shen-Sama... But even he wont understand your pain. This man here... He understands it. Don't look over this fact.

Aemi shook off the thoughts before looking back at him with wide eyes, shaking her head. "Are... Are you real..? Is this a dream... Are you really there and alive, or am I going crazy..." she breathed out. Unsure what to believe. He wasn't anything she knew of. He wasn't a vizard, a shinigami, or an Arrancar.. What was he?

Last edited by Aemi on Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeek

Zeek

PostSubject: Re: Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek )   Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek ) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:11 pm

Zeekstared at her quizzically, wondering if her questions were serious ornot. He took in a deep breath of air, and let out a sigh. "Are any of us? I believe you have to connect, with people, with the world, the be really alive." he said taking her hand. He moved her hand up his torso and moved the opening in his shirt a little aways, and placed her hand on his chest. There was no heart beat. "I believe doing what you believe in, makes you alive. I'm real, and I'm sorry for the way I look...It's not something I chose." he said looking away. Zeek's entire body seemed to be numb, her hand against his chest...wasn't normal. The second she touched him, he felt...warm. For the first time in his life, he didn't know what to do. What action to take next. So, he played it off. He could only...look away...
Back to top Go down
Aemi

Aemi

PostSubject: Re: Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek )   Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek ) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:17 pm

Aemi stared at his chest, where her hand was for a long moment. He felt so cold, but he was there and he was alive. He was real, she thought. She looked down, her other hand dropping her umbrella as it fell some feet behind her. She kept her eyes yellow, but she was no long angry. She wondered more about who he was. "Stay still and look at me..." she watched his eyes , turning his head with her free hand for a moment. She was trying to read his heart; and after moment of reading him, he eyes began to turn purple once more, her skin lightening up and the creases disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Zeek

Zeek

PostSubject: Re: Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek )   Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek ) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:25 pm

Heturned to her via her touch and stared into her eyes as they went purple, watched as her skin lightened, and the creases dissolve away. He didn't understand what was going on. Did he make a mistake in coming here? He hand on his cheek scared him, but the fear soon vanished...and once again, he didn't know why. He stared into her eyes, narrowing them a little...
Back to top Go down
Aemi

Aemi

PostSubject: Re: Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek )   Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek ) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:30 pm

Aemi kept a gentle expression as she closed her eye, "I saw a confused soul that has mixed feelings on others..." she spoke lowly, "When my eyes ar yellow I can readable very persons heart." she kept her head low afterward. She felt herself tensen up, as though she was nervous, but she wasn't sure why. She breathed in as she moved her hands away, feeling cold once more, which made herself feel less relaxed once more.
Back to top Go down
Zeek

Zeek

PostSubject: Re: Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek )   Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek ) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:36 pm

Zeek turned away from her quickly, "I don't have a heart." he said simply, standing up. He turned to her and smirked, "Whats the point?" he said taking a step backwards, falling off the building. The wind rushed forward from behind him, his hair moving quickly, the smirk still across his face as he stared up at her, his arms spread wide. Zeek made a punching motion in Aemi's direction, releasing a crimson bala that zoomed past her head. "My bad!" he called up to her, approaching the ground quickly.
Back to top Go down
Aemi

Aemi

PostSubject: Re: Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek )   Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek ) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:42 pm

Aemi scowled as he jumped backward and fired a bala. She sighed as she reached for her umbrella and then soared in his direction quickly. Sitting on the umbrella several feet in the sky over him, she plainly spoke, "You may not bag a heart that beats within your chest... But you have a heart that shows compassion and feelings of emotion. If you were to read mine, you'd see nothing but a dark cloud of silence. I'm forced to supress these and hide them. It only takes away my true feelings." she frowned slightly, not liking the sound of her own heart.
Back to top Go down
Zeek

Zeek

PostSubject: Re: Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek )   Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek ) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:51 pm

Zeek frowned when she said that, "Doubt it, and your heart is pretty damn sad! Maybe I should spark it up for you!" he said firing a crimson bala with his left hand this time. Before Zeek hit the ground, his body jerked to the left and he began flying the street the two were on with incredibal speed. "If she manages to keep up with me at this low level speed, I guess I'll have no choice but to hang with her." he thought with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Aemi

Aemi

PostSubject: Re: Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek )   Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek ) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:54 pm

Aemi narrowed her eyes, feeling a bit frustrated. She quickly chased him on Amagasa, using her shunpo at the same time to increase her speed level. Catching up quickly, she tailed him, with a bored expression, "Ya know, this is quite boring and annoying... I don't like playing games like these." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Zeek

Zeek

PostSubject: Re: Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek )   Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek ) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:00 pm

Zeek instantly and caught her against his chest, "Why not? Your doing something. If we weren't flying around the city playing cat and mouse, you would just be sitting back on that building thinking about how depressing your life is. If your life is so sad and boring, change that. Go out there and do what you want to do!" he said smiling half-heartedly.
Back to top Go down
Aemi

Aemi

PostSubject: Re: Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek )   Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek ) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:07 pm

Aemi blinked at his statement and tried to pull away from his grip for a moment, shaking her head, "It's not that easy. I'm hiding from the Gotei 13, and they've been patrolling everywhere I go. It's hard to go around and not be noticed..." she rubbed the back of her head. The only reason she hadn't been caught yet was because she had chopped all her hair off.
Back to top Go down
Zeek

Zeek

PostSubject: Re: Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek )   Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek ) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:36 pm

Zeeklet her pull away and listened to her words, "Sounds like you have a big problem." he said flicking his wrist. Right next to them. a garganta opened. "I have a pretty cool hideout." he said with a small laugh. "Come with me...Aemi." he said, saying her name even though it never left ehr lips. Zeek turned around and entered the garganta, getting further and further away. The Garganta then began closing slowly.
Back to top Go down
Aemi

Aemi

PostSubject: Re: Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek )   Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek ) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:42 pm

Aemi's eyes widened when he had said her name; she hadn't said it herself, had she? She took a step back, wondering what she would do. She knew he was of Hueco Mundo... what would the Vizards say? What if it was a trap, or she would never come back? She pursed her lips for a long moment, when his words reflected apon her for a moment.
I chose my home.
She hadn't done so yet... The Soul Society, or Hueco Mundo. She had to choose between the two, because in the Human world, she did not belong. She shook her head as she quickly let her hand reach for him, running within the Garganta, "Wait!" she called for him, slipping inside the garganta completely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek )   Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Curiousity Killed the Cat ( Aemi + Zeek )
Page 1 of 1