Bleach: Dawn Of Demise
Hello and welcome to Bleach: Dawn Of Demise, be sure to read the rules of the site as soon as you register. We are currently just getting started so hang in there and we'll be up soon. Last but not least enjoy the site and have fun. Razz
Hello and welcome to Bleach: Dawn Of Demise, be sure to read the rules of the site as soon as you register. We are currently just getting started so hang in there and we'll be up soon. Last but not least enjoy the site and have fun. Razz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free to play, text-based role play site. Make your character and face destiny.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New look

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikaru Saito

Hikaru Saito

New look Empty
PostSubject: New look   New look EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 1:18 am

Right, i'll be the first to announce that the new look of the site is amazing! but there are some problems with a few of the buttons. Other than this I believe everything is fine, we will either get this fixed or leave it as it is the one to the left is for new topic, the one after that is for add reply.

New look I_post=New topic

New look I_reply=Add Reply

New look I_icon_quote=Add quote

You can also hold your cursor over them but just thought this would help. New look Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Zeek

Zeek

New look Empty
PostSubject: Re: New look   New look EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:13 am

Yeah the site wasn't no piece of cake, but I did promise I would do something with it for you. I can easily change the buttons, just haven't gotten around to it.
Back to top Go down
Aemi

Aemi

New look Empty
PostSubject: Re: New look   New look EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:26 pm

Well I added some buttons from the naruto site because they matched and the spanish was annoying me. They don't have to be perminent, you can change them to something cooler, it was just bothering me. :p
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/mary.ligreci
Zeek

Zeek

New look Empty
PostSubject: Re: New look   New look EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:48 pm

Thanks Mary, I'm glad you got red ones...I was going for that anyways. You saved em some trouble. ^^
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Saito

Hikaru Saito

New look Empty
PostSubject: Re: New look   New look EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:02 pm

Yea, thanks Mary ^^, the buttons work with this site and dont really need to be replaced but if someone wants to, it isn't ruled out.
Back to top Go down
Zeek

Zeek

New look Empty
PostSubject: Re: New look   New look EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:22 pm

Yeah, the top buttons are fine, but don't freak if I change them later on. I get bored easy. ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New look Empty
PostSubject: Re: New look   New look Empty

Back to top Go down

New look
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Dawn Of Demise :: Rules/Announcments :: News/Announcments-
Jump to: