Bleach: Dawn Of Demise
Hello and welcome to Bleach: Dawn Of Demise, be sure to read the rules of the site as soon as you register. We are currently just getting started so hang in there and we'll be up soon. Last but not least enjoy the site and have fun. Razz
Hello and welcome to Bleach: Dawn Of Demise, be sure to read the rules of the site as soon as you register. We are currently just getting started so hang in there and we'll be up soon. Last but not least enjoy the site and have fun. Razz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free to play, text-based role play site. Make your character and face destiny.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A sudden interest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riku

Riku

A sudden interest  Empty
PostSubject: A sudden interest    A sudden interest  EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:17 am

Riku was bored of being the sixth espada, he knew he was stronger then most others, he just knew it. He walked to Zeek's door to ask for a training session. He appraoched his door silently and gave it three knocks. "Neh, Zeek-san."
Back to top Go down
Zeek

Zeek

A sudden interest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden interest    A sudden interest  EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:03 am

Zeek heard the three knocks on his door and sonidod in front of it, pulling it open. He peered out to see the Sexta Espada known as Riku standing outside. “Hey Riku, something I can help you with?” he said with a rather friendly smile. He stepped out of the door way to let Riku enter. There was a massive hole in his room from when Flobo (His giant hollow dog) stepped on him and caused his cero to blow his far wall away. “Come on in.”
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

A sudden interest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden interest    A sudden interest  EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:11 am

Riku stepped in the door quietly, keeping his hands in his pockets. "Listen, i hate..well loathe..most other Espada here, with some..exception." He put a great emphases on some "Id like to pass them up, which im confident i can but just to play it safe...Train me."
Back to top Go down
Zeek

Zeek

A sudden interest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden interest    A sudden interest  EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:21 am

Zeek was surprised by Riku's words, he knew him to be an Espada that relied on himself, not others...but he could see that Riku's drive was beyond that. For once, Riku was taking into consideration that he might not be able to surpass the other ones without Zeek's guidence,and Zeek knew this as well. Riku was making a very wise choice, but a very painful one internally...and soon to be, physically and psychologically.

Zeek decided he wouldn't question Riku's actions and nodded. “Alright, I hope your prepared for this. I'm going to lower my level of fighting, down to that of the 5thEspada. I've foughten him before, and know how strong he is. Your going to keep fighting me until you can beat all the Espada you want...just eat this. It's a growth rate pill. It'll make how fast you get stronger, smarter and etc increase by a lot...so your fighting capacity will sky rocket.” he said tossing Riku the black pill.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

A sudden interest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden interest    A sudden interest  EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:27 am

Riku took the pill, the blank expression on his face meant he was listening, he figured the fifth epsada would be easy, his goals were set much higher then Zeek was thinking. Riku took the pill, swallowing it down with his own spit, then Sonido'd over to the hole, jumping out of it into the sands of Las Noches
Back to top Go down
Zeek

Zeek

A sudden interest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden interest    A sudden interest  EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:14 pm

Zeek grinned and leaped out of the hole right behind Riku. He dropped his power level down to that of the 5th Espada and sonidod in front of Riku. Zeek spun in the air, sending his right leg right for Riku's face, trying to leave no reaction time. “He's going to be surprised just how much of a power jump there is in the Espada ranks...” he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

A sudden interest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden interest    A sudden interest  EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:40 pm

Riku smirked side taking a step back dodging the kick, he then planted his feet in the sand, getting a good grip. "You, yourself may be strong but at the level your at, im faster for sure. If you havent been aware, Im known to have the fastest Sonido among 1-9" He cracked his neck and readjusted his blindfold "Let's begin shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Zeek

Zeek

A sudden interest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden interest    A sudden interest  EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:09 pm

Zeek grinned and increased his power back to his normal state. He then sonidod 60 feet into the air in a mere second. He looked down at Riku with emotionless eyes, and struck down with his fist. A wave of air pressure shot down toward the ground below, and Riku. The force of this attack would easily slam the 5th Espada into the ground and most likely break a few of his bones. "Your fighting me...not 1-9." he said camly.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

A sudden interest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden interest    A sudden interest  EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:26 pm

Riku looked up at Zeek, feeling the power increase However Zeek wasnt the only one with a trick up his sleeve. Riku thought about awakening his true potential, mixing with the pill he was given he felt as if he could more easily utilize the mass of Reitsu that he was never able to use before that had just been stock piling up inside of him. It was his time now, the others had their shot and Riku was displeased. Riku ripped his blindfold off revealing his Blood red malicious eyes and his small uncanny looking Hollow fragment. Riku's Reitsu sky rocketed for a few moments before evening out, as he regained control of this new higher power that he had only been able to grasp through drastic changes. Riku looked up at Zeek with a Grin that could make a jester cry and the eyes of a mad man. "...And your fighting me now..." Riku said as he took a single step and he moved around 100 feet to the left dodging this pressure wave, as he moved the sand behind him seemed to be torn from the ground with his blazing speed, Riku came to a stop on one foot and drew his sword, then bent his legs and pushed off the ground rocketing towards Zeek. "Here i come, Run to the heaven's because the Dark angel is coming."
Back to top Go down
Zeek

Zeek

A sudden interest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden interest    A sudden interest  EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:34 pm

Zeek watched as Riku manafested a power jump. "Oh nice." he said following Riku's movements...as he evaded his air pressure attack. "Ah well, that was just a single punch." he said noticing Riku already having his sword out, and launching an attack at Zeek. Zeek slowly removed his right hand, pointing his finger at Riku. As Riku got closer to him, Zeek charged up a solid black cero. "Don't get so cocky Riku, I'm not the God-King for nothing." he said simply, firing the Cero. The cero tore through the air with a ear splitting noise, like metal being ripped apart.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

A sudden interest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden interest    A sudden interest  EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:45 pm

Riku had no doubt anymore, he felt completely changed into what he was meant to be, He gripped his sword tight as he flew directly at the cero, everything around him growing black as he came closer and closer, a few seconds before the moment of impact Riku just dissapeared, or so it seemed but he Sonido'd away ending up right behind Zeek as he stabbed at his back.
Back to top Go down
Zeek

Zeek

A sudden interest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden interest    A sudden interest  EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:52 pm

Zeek smiled as Riku dodged his attack. He felt Riku behind him, then felt Riku's Zanpakutou slam into Zeek's backside...but did not pierce him. "Captain class fighters in their bankai can't cut me Riku. Your sealed state wont have any effect either." Zeek quicky spun around and sent his leg toward the side of Riku's face. The speed he put it at, would make it impossibal for RIku to dodge and would most likely send him flying through a few pillars and cause critical injuries. But...it would make Riku stronger. To be hit by such a strike, may cause damage, but it'll toughen his hierro. Riku had to learn who he was fighting, rushing in like that...against someone like Zeek, was suicide.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

A sudden interest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden interest    A sudden interest  EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 10:13 pm

Riku eyed Zeeks foot as it made contact with the side of his head, time seemed to slow down in that moment as he watched it, The impact send him flying, flipping in the air. He was sent into some pillars, once hitting them they exploded into rubble and Riku lay, on top of one and where his body was, a huge hole in the pillar was made. He got up slowly dusting himself off and wiping the blood off his lip and forehead. The only think that kept him alive from that kind of blow was his Hierro. Riku stumbled falling over for the first time but he forced himself to get back up, there was something about him that drove him to fight other then to be stronger
Back to top Go down
Zeek

Zeek

A sudden interest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden interest    A sudden interest  EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 10:23 pm

Zeek looked over to the pile of collapsed towers and kicked off the air, flying down towards Riku. He landed in front of him around a minute later and stared down at him. "Riku..." he said seeing that Riku wouldn't be able to survive another blow. "What I'm about to do, isn't for any other reason...but to test myself." Zeek reached down and touched Riku's backside, pumping energy into his body. With Zeek's massive amount of spirit energy, he could supply a hollow with a God-King amount. Riku, was now as powerful as Zeek. "Your power wont last long, because your spirit energy can't replinesh as fast as mine. Once this fight is over, you'll be half as strong as myself. Meaning...you'll probably be able to take on the Cero Espada." Zeek leaped backwards, doing a backflip off the pillar and began free falling down to the ground. "He doesn't have the years of experience like I do, but he has as much power as me now...and he probably knows how to fight his way really well. I've never had to use my resurrection before...ever. This might be my first." he thought as he hit the ground, creating a crater. He then turned his head, staring up at the pillar. "Bring it on Riku...fight me with everything you have. You have somethig to prove!" he thought, clenching his fists.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

A sudden interest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden interest    A sudden interest  EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 10:47 pm

Riku's head hung, as he stood still like a soldier, his pure white hair matted to his face and hung over him, it was dirties by bits of rock and sand, He didnt even look up as Zeek touched him, there was something wrong with him, he himself could feel it, what was it he thought? Time seemed to be irrelevant, Hes own thoughts echoed in his mind, Pain? was this what he felt? No it wasn't that, Failure possibly? That wasn't it either, Riku's mind grasped a concept, the one that had been seeded in his mind even from his human days....Madness. A dark smile curved across Riku's lips and his eyes seemed to darken becoming more murderous. He hadnt lifted his head even by the time Zeek moved away.

"You know, Im not normal." He chuckled for a moment "Well none of us are, but im not even like the others, im not even like those mess up hollow that cant even control their insatiable hunger, Im much more primal." Riku looked up with a mad look in his eyes as if everything in his life, every hope, dream, love, every positive emotion was taken from him, ripped from his grasp right before his eyes, the only strange part was that, Riku was still totally in control of himself. His Reitsu took a major leap, he couldn't control it for a moment so it just flowed out of him like a tide, the sand began to be forced away from him by an invisible force.

"You want me to show you something uncanny? You shall have it then." He said, his voice trailed off as he raised his sword high in the air and with his stoic voice he said "Fall from the Heaven's, Lucifer" His sword its self changed into a bat wing with a hook for the claw of the wing, It had a single Eye in the middle of the Gaurd. Aside from that, a Dark aura enveloped Riku changing him into a heavily cloaked figure with giant white wings and a black hood, even though the day was bright Riku's face was not visible as if there were a black cloth cloaking his face.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A sudden interest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden interest    A sudden interest  Empty

Back to top Go down

A sudden interest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Dawn Of Demise :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: