Bleach: Dawn Of Demise
Hello and welcome to Bleach: Dawn Of Demise, be sure to read the rules of the site as soon as you register. We are currently just getting started so hang in there and we'll be up soon. Last but not least enjoy the site and have fun. Razz
Hello and welcome to Bleach: Dawn Of Demise, be sure to read the rules of the site as soon as you register. We are currently just getting started so hang in there and we'll be up soon. Last but not least enjoy the site and have fun. Razz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free to play, text-based role play site. Make your character and face destiny.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Advertising for Bleach:DOD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenji Nozaki
Admin
Kenji Nozaki

Advertising for Bleach:DOD Empty
PostSubject: Advertising for Bleach:DOD   Advertising for Bleach:DOD EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 2:52 pm

Hey everyone, Kenji here. I know some of you must have noticed that things are slow around here but don't worry, that changes this weekend. You see im back in school now and it adds a little complication to running the site but I can manage to be on for maybe half an hour everyday, so I need help from not just the admins but all of you to advertise for this site. If you don't know how to advertise, no problem but if you can tell a friend that may be into RP that works too. If you feel that you can handle advertising on other sites, simply Copy and paste the story line into an advertising section on that site and leave a link to our site. I hope to have this site up and running at full speed within the next few weeks.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-demise.rpg-board.net

Advertising for Bleach:DOD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Dawn Of Demise :: Rules/Announcments :: News/Announcments-
Jump to: